Fireside chat with Kesha Gibson-Carter
Learn more about these aspects, skills to cope and next steps:
- What emotional and mental wellness is
- Know and understand the impact of emotional stress, anxiety and mental illness creates in homes, the workplace, business and how it impacts communities
- How to create and facilitate emotional & mental wellness
- How to sustain it
Hope for Creating Healthy Homes, Workplaces, Businesses and Communities
Hope is the foundation for the structure of everything
Power Found in our stories
Place Of STORY
YOU CAN SUPPORT US HERE
Something For Everyone!
What a privilege it is for us to bring God’s HOPE and light where it is needed!
Why do we dream BIG to share HOPE with women?
- Women across the globe (3.7 billion of us) still lack confidence in our ability to succeed in life.
- 90% of women today do not reach their fullest potential as leaders and entrepreneurs (The Guardian.com)
- Less than 2% of women earn over the Million Dollar mark annually.
- Two-thirds of the world’s illiterate adults are women (UN 2015)
- 1 in 3 women face violence or death by an intimate partner or family member.
- ¾ of single family homes are women with children who typically earn less revenue than men.
Sharing stories of Hope with tools to cope with anxiety and depression & Hope for dreams with goals. We do so through our Voices of Hope (Hope for all)
Stay Up To Date With The Latest Updates and Event Info
You matter to God.
Your stories matter to Him.
The big ones and the everyday little ones.
It is through you and each of your stories that
He shares HOPE, LOVE and LIFE to the world around you.